In this fast-paced world we face more and more stressful situations, not just at work, but in our private lives also. This every day struggle can negatively affect our body and immune system, decreasing our efficiency, and builds up toxins within our bodies that can have serious consequences.
Sauna-Health and beauty
Not surprisingly, a sauna’s dry heat has profound effects on the body. It soothes aches and pains in muscles and joints, flushes out toxins, cleans the skin, improves blood circulation, and last but not least, helps relieve stress. Saunas help alot, improving your well being while letting you heal and relax. It calms facial tension, improves skin elasticity, and rinses out bacteria, leaving your skin soft, hydrated, and youthful looking.
Relaxation, healing, and relief, all in your in own home!
We offer a wide range of saunas to suit any and all tastes and preferences. Amongs our services you can find indoor/outdoor saunas, ranging in style from classic to modern, and we also carry a large selection of sauna accessories.
Amongs our offers you can find:
Finnish saunas, bio saunas, combined saunas, therapy cabins, light therapy cabins, hot-air baths, frigidariums, cryosaunas, hay saunas, and hay baths.
We are able to give you innovative and exciting, luxorious design concepts with our custom built, high quality saunas. whilst maintaining the traditional benefits and values of a sauna We offer you quality down to the smallest detail which may serve you for long years to come. We demand excellence on all levels therefore, your sauna will be expertly installed by our trained professionals.
Sauna know-how – using a sauna correctly:
The basic procedure while using a sauna if as follows:
- Completely undress, if that is not an option, then a swimsuit will suffice.
- Take a shower and then dry off ,bring a clean towel to sit on
- Limit your experience to 12-13 minutes at the most
- Cool down after the sauna,have a shower or sink into a Cold Plunge Pool
- Rest for at least ten minutes after getting out of a sauna
- Drink water,your body loses a lot of water through sweating, so you will need to replenish that water (avoid sparkling and/or sugary soft drinks)
Contact us for more detailed information. If you have any questions our colleagues will be delighted to offer you professional advice and prompt assistance.